Welcome to the Wine Nook family! We are happy to have you partnering with us to make our unique, patented product available to those who want to present their box wine or other 3 liter bag beverage in a very elegant way!
The following are a few suggestions that will help you inform your customers about our product and help YOU close the sale…
- Display a Wine Nook with an empty boxed wine cardboard box next to it. People like to see what they are getting. Remind potential customers that box wine stays fresh three to four weeks unlike bottled wine.
- Place a wine bag (empty or full) inside to show how it works. If you can give samples of the wine this is an added bonus–it educates them on the variety of good boxed wines available (for those who didn’t realize there has been progress in the industry). If you need suggestions on which ones to buy we can help you with that. A fillable bag is now provided with each Original Nook. Empty bags are available for purchase on our website to sell to customers as an option for them to use their own wine.
- Prime the chalkboard surface with side of chalk over entire area then wipe off with damp tissue. With chalk provided, write a wine type on the Wine Nook while on display– again showing customers exactly how to use.
- Create a sign stating “Each Wine Nook is one-of-a-kind. No two are exactly alike!” in your store’s style.
- Keep all Wine Nooks on display out of direct sunlight.
We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with you!
Cindy Saadeh and Michael Ripper
Owners, S&R Designs, LLC
Original Nooks – sold in 4 packs of either Dark Walnut or Light Maple finishes Little Nooks – sold in 6 packs, mix and match
"If you love entertaining and drinking boxed wine, this gorgeous handcrafted nook is for you! It is beautifully made and adds a warm decorative touch to my kitchen area. It's so easy to insert the wine bag and spout, and it pours perfectly. No mess... and no more ugly box on my counter! It even has an ice pack for the white varieties. LOVE it!" - J. Mayhew
"This is the perfect solution to the age old problem... What to do with the wine box? Don't get me wrong, I love boxed wine. It's affordable, Eco-friendly, mother-in-law approved... It's just ugly. This wine box box solves that problem. It looks cool, dispenses easily, keeps mom happy during the holidays... What else could you need?" - K. Williamson
"I LOVE my new wine nook! It is a great conversation piece at parties and the perfect gift for my friends. I especially like having the option to personalize it! I'm also glad I was able to purchase the refillable plastic bag, if I don't have boxed wine on hand I can always just pour my own bottle into it and always have wine available! Love it!" - Online Customer
"This is a much needed product to make your kitchen look more polished. The owners are very accommodating and want their customers to be 100% satisfied. I would definitely recommend it to my fellow vino consumers." - R. Keele
"What a beautiful box for dispensing my wine. It adapts to any boxed wine and I love the chalk board to name the wine of the moment-even comes with some chalk! This is a functional and decorative way to have wine available on the kitchen counter for parties and year round enjoyment. Thanks WineNook!!" - Disdog
"A very attractive, stylish, and durable option for the box wine enthusiast! Besides being a great product, this seller went above and beyond to help rush my order to make an important gift deadline for my wife!" - BoneDoc