“If you love entertaining and drinking boxed wine, this gorgeous handcrafted nook is for you! It is beautifully made and adds a warm decorative touch to my kitchen area. It’s so easy to insert the wine bag and spout, and it pours perfectly. No mess… and no more ugly box on my counter! It even has an ice pack for the white varieties. LOVE it!” – J. Mayhew
“This is the perfect solution to the age old problem… What to do with the wine box? Don’t get me wrong, I love boxed wine. It’s affordable, Eco-friendly, mother-in-law approved… It’s just ugly. This wine box box solves that problem. It looks cool, dispenses easily, keeps mom happy during the holidays… What else could you need?” – K. Williamson
“What a beautiful box for dispensing my wine. It adapts to any boxed wine and I love the chalk board to name the wine of the moment-even comes with some chalk! This is a functional and decorative way to have wine available on the kitchen counter for parties and year round enjoyment. Thanks WineNook®!!” – Disdog”
“A nice gift or splurge for yourself.” – Kim Gardner
“They look great in a kitchen, bar, anywhere.” – Gwendolyn Purdy
SALES TIPS AND GUIDELINES
Welcome to the Wine Nook® family! We are happy to partner with you to share our unique, patented product with those who want to present their boxed wine or other 3-liter bag beverage in an elegant way.
Here are a few suggestions that will help you inform your customers about our product and help close the sale:
• Display a Wine Nook® with an empty boxed wine cardboard box next to it to show customers exactly what they are getting when they purchase the Nook. Remind them that boxed wine stays fresh three-to-four weeks unlike bottled wine.
• Place an empty or full wine bag inside the Nook. Offering samples of the wine is added bonus and educates the customer on the variety and quality of delicious boxed wines available. We can help provide suggestions on which wines to buy. A refillable bag is now provided with each Original Nook. Empty bags are also available for purchase on our website.
• Prime the chalkboard surface of the Nook by rubbing a side of chalk over the entire area. Then wipe off with a damp tissue. With the chalk provided, write the name of a type of wine on the Wine Nook® while on display.
• Create a sign stating “Each Wine Nook® is one-of-a-kind. No two are exactly alike!” in your store’s style.
• Keep all Wine Nooks® on display out of direct sunlight.
We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with you!
Cindy Saadeh and Michael Ripper Owners, S&R Designs, LLC 423-480-0215 email@example.com
Original Nooks – sold in 4 packs of either Dark Walnut or Light Maple finishes Little Nooks – sold in 6 packs, mix and match.