Enough with the FOMO, Indulge in the JOMO
The word is out about our new partnership with Barefoot Wine, and we couldn’t be more pumped. But this week we’re taking a break to really bask in the vibe of Summer. This week, it’s all about tapping into JOMO — the Joy of Missing Out. The Joy of Missing Out is exactly what it sounds like. Created by Barefoot, this idea is about the delight and satisfaction of staying-in. Who goes out on a Saturday night anymore anyway? Not going to Coachella is the new Coachella, remember?
Below we’ve created a list of some of our fave ways to spend the night-in:
5 Great Ways to Indulge in the JOMO
- My personal fave is to make an iced coffee (whether it’s 9 AM or 9 PM I’m down for one) and catch up on my fave shows. I’ve got my eyes on Big Little Lies and Stranger Things 3 alllll summer.
- If old movies are more your speed, snuggle up in your PJs, pour a glass of Rosé, and feast your eyes on the splendor that is a Cary Grant marathon.
- Self-care is a fantastic way to revel in the JOMO. Rip open a sheet mask, run a honey-oatmeal bath, and enjoy the bliss of being unplugged for just an evening.
- Reading! Whether you enjoy reading the traditional, e-book, or audiobook way, books are sure to transform a typical night of staying-in into something amazing.
- Finally, throw a Girls’ (or Guys’) Night In. You don’t have to party to have fun with your fave people. Scooch over on your couch, throw on a great movie, and enjoy each other’s company.
Feel Like Winning a Wine Nook?
How could you make your JOMO even better? Wine, obvi. With our Limited Edition Barefoot Box Wine Dispenser and any Barefoot on Tap wine you have the perfect couch buddies for your next night-in. Because Barefoot wants you to have the best staycation ever, if you head to their website now you can enter for the chance to win some amazing items for your next night-in (Wine Nook included).